Our Return Policy is EXCHANGE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY. No Refunds.
Any regularly priced, unwashed, unworn, and unused swimsuits will happily be accepted for store credit.
Here's how to make it happen:
- Customer must first contact KRAHS within (14) days of receiving merchandise for a return. Example - For orders placed between May 21st- June 21st for FULL PRICED items only you have until July 8th, 2019 to contact us for a return.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. We strongly recommend obtaining tracking or delivery confirmation of some sort of returns. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- Once we receive your return you will be given store credit. With the store credit you can purchase the items you would like to exchange for.
- **ALL ITEMS DISCOUNTED, PURCHASED ON SALE OR USING A PROMOTION CODE ARE FINAL SALE AND CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR RETURNED**
- If you have any questions about returning a piece for an exchange just ask! Email email@example.com with your order number as the subject
Please be aware that some countries may require additional taxes or duty (customs) fees to be paid by the purchaser on items shipped from the U.S. We recommend you look up the regulations of your country before placing an order so you aren't surprised by additional costs. In the UK, for example, customs fees may cost $30.
In addition,tracking information may not be up-to-date on orders placed outside the USA. According to FedEx, "FedEx International Mail Service provides an additional level of visibility to your economical international shipping, however this is not a tracking process. As FedEx hands your package off to a local postal authority, there can be a lag time of 2—5 days where your package is not visible. Not every country scans their packages or performs a full set of scans. FedEx is not responsible for packages once they have been handed off to the local postal authority."